French Onion Beef Casserole

- February 23, 2018

This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table. It is delicious, full of flavor and so comforting!

I can’t tell you how hard it is to photograph a casserole. haha. I LOVE a good casserole. I make them all the time, but all those ingredients added together in one dish can be a difficult photography subject. 😉

That being said, don’t judge this based on the pictures. This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table! It is delicious, full of flavor and will comfort full bellies! It is amazing, you guys! I can’t think of any other word except that it is amazing.

french onion beef noodle casseroleI am so grateful my kids typically love casseroles too. When noodles are involved at any meal they don’t ask questions. They just eat. ha! I like to serve this with a side of broccoli and it makes a complete meal for my family!


Author: Holly
Serves: 6

Ingredients

  • 10 ounces egg noodles
  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 jar (15 ounce) Lay's French Onion dip
  • 1 cup French's fried onions
Instructions Click Here !
Advertisement


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search